viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

With your name tatooed across my heart.

There was a time when we'd stay up all night, when my heart was just made of one piece, when we were talking about the daylight, when we were looking the world throught eachother eyes, when I had your name tatooed across my heart, when my breathes were just air and no tears, when the stars still had color for me, and the sky was not grey, when we were looking the life like a wonderfull place to stay the night, and, also, the day.

So now I'm gone and nothing will make me come back, so stop, I don't want to see you.
There was a time when we'd stay up all night, when my heart was only made of one piece, when I had your name tattoed across my heart,when I would have given all, but that moment is gone and nothing will come back it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario